Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Analysis of a Hero

Everyone must have a role model or someone that they look up to. The hero that I have come to known and see as those qualities that I value in a person is my mother. A hero must have patience, patience is valuable to the wise and is something that must be learned over time in order to have great benefits, my mother using it all of the time. My mom often is generous, with her time and love, giving enough for everyone, and having an immense amount of it left. All heroes are generous. Maybe with there time, maybe with themselves, they freely give themselves to the people the deem fit to serve. Another quality she has is the ability to be brave, her courage to have six children and take care of three of them in Africa. My mom is not only my favorite hero, though it may seem childish, but is the hero in my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment