Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Am Here

My SMART goal has been accomplished in steps. The most important being back into having a daily routine, staying fit and healthy/ happy. Stress, on the other hand, is my only hindrance. School seems to become less and less significant to me as College becomes closer and closer to being a reality. My Senior Project is going to be worked out with some of friends that have been in my high school career, and gone through a lot of the same classes that I have. I want to show that thinking in perspective to the world, instead of the class has so much more meaning to me then trying to apply it to a stupid test. I could care less about a test, it saves me money, so I must take it. Simple as that. But I would live just fine without it. This Senior Project should show that many students choose different paths, and that is what makes them who they are, and how they can use that to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment