Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Who Was Shakespeare?

Shakespeare always has struck a string of curosity in me. I find Shakespeare's work enteraining, to say the least, but his ability for his writing to take forms and images to many different people astounds me even more. I find it hard to believe that someone in the 1500s could find time to write plays, much less then become a proffesional. This changes the way I thought about Shakespeare. His life was full of writing plays and enteraining others, which he enjoyed above all, but I had previously thought that his writings were created completely out of love of the arts (which of course does have something to do with it). As a student, I see Shakespeare as I do authors today, lonely and sitting at a desk constantly thinking of ideas for another story. Shakespeare, it seems had a extremely difficult life, being a proffesional writer, actor, director, and more, but Shakespeare never at once, while reading, seemed to give up on himself or his writing, which is a sad story for most authors that are successful. It never became a chore, as it seemed, for him to write another story. This truly shows Shakespeare as a lover of the arts, a man with determination, and a clever humor.
Searhes:
http://www.gprc.ab.ca/employees/homepages/ghanna/life.html);(http://shakespeare.palomar.edu/timeline/timeline.htm)

No comments:

Post a Comment