Monday, August 13, 2012

The First Assignment:


I took this course because my families expectations, as well as my own, for my education are to challenge yourself in order to experience how to be a better learner and a more disciplined student. The simple fact that this particular course will be very technologically involved is going to be a great experience for me because I am interested in all of the new things technology could do for modern day communication, and for this class!
As this course continues, I look forward to learning more about how to use technology effectively in order to draw out the information I need quickly and efficiently. As for the end result of this years upcoming class, all I have to say is that I will be able to see these skills used later in my life and going into college.
Good luck everyone!
-Will Boerger

No comments:

Post a Comment